The DT Swiss 240s Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Whether you're racing or just getting around town on a singlespped, the 240s will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The short freebody lets you dial in your perfect chainline for quiet, smooth pedaling. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
Shimano's DXR Front Hub is the heart of a light, fast BMX race front wheel. Ultra-smooth bearings minimize rolling resistance and the hub's oversize aluminum shell design eliminates fork flex for stiff, responsive wheels. Plus, Shimano's labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water for phenomenal durability.
In BMX racing, the first few seconds out of the gate are the most important, so Shimano's DXR Hub delivers super-quick engagement to get you the holeshot. This 36-hole hub rocks a tough steel axle, and Shimano's legendary durability ensures that whether you're hammering or sticking huge landings this robust hub holds up ride after ride.
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
SRAM's X0 Hub stops at nothing for a lightweight hub that's worthy to wear the X0 name. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the tapered aluminum axle delivers strength with minimal weight. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is convertible from quick-release to 15mm to 20mm through-axles.
SRAM's X0 Hub offers lightweight, reliable performance. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions, and the tapered aluminum axle provides strength with minimal weight. This hub devours techy sections with it's super-smooth 6.9-degree engagement Double Time ratchet system. It accommodates standard 6-bolt rotors and comes with 12mm through-axle end caps and a 9mm quick release, so you can customize it to fit your ride.
Shimano's M629 Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. This 32-hole hub features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
$209.00 - $235.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Front Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
$369.00 - $415.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Rear Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings, renowned DT Star Rachet internals, and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Fixed/Free • Sealed bearings • 120mm or 130mm rear spacing • 32 hole • 282 grams
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
$119.99 - $129.99
• Model Number: HB-7710-F • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 100mm • Axle Type: 142mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 37mm • Center to Flange (Left): 37mm • Average Weight w/o QR: 203g
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
• Double contact bearing seals • Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling • Light-weight and corrosion resistant titanium freehub body with Shimano "Quick-engagement" feature • Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes • Cone and ball bearings with races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability • 12x142mm E-thru Axle system designed to be durable enough for all-mountain riding while remaining light enough for XC racing • Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power • Titanium freehub body with 36 point engagement for reliable lightweight performance • Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11-Speed Mountain • Center to Flange: 20.5 R , 33.5 L • Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 45 R , 44 L • Hub Drilling: 32 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Skewer Included: No • Spoke Interface: J-Bend
Light weight 20mm thru axle MTB front hub. Forged from light weight alloy with Hi Lo flanges maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio. - 20mm thru axle alloy front hub - Hi Lo flange with CNC disc brake mounts - 2 sealed cartridge bearings
End caps for front conversion hubs.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. FEATURES - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature - Super-durable drag mechanism design GUARD OPTIONS - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) MEASUREMENTS - Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
Like to Freestyle? Try our Deputy hubs. The low-profile flanges are stronger and more impact-resistant than standard high-flange track hubs. - Tool Free adjustment, hub bearings are properly loaded when the wheel is installed - 6061 T6 aluminum hub shell - Low flange design for freestyle durability - 13 through 15 gauge spoke compatibility - Chamfered hub flanges reduce spoke stress - 6902 sealed bearings readily available - Weight: 247 g - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Hub Spacing: 100mm
When you demand the best, choose Shimano's XTR HB-M9010 Front Hub. - Cone and ball bearings with races are perfectly ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - 15mm E-thru Axle system designed to be durable enough for all-mountain riding while remaining light enough for XC racing - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center Lock Disc
When you demand the best, choose Shimano's XTR FH-M9010 Rear Hub. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light-weight and corrosion resistant titanium freehub body with Shimano "Quick-engagement" feature - Cone and ball bearings with races perfectly ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability - 12mm E-thru Axle system designed to be durable enough for all-mountain riding while remaining light enough for XC racing - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center Lock Disc - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes
Page 1 of 5 Next page