• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
• Specially formed blades provide precision handling and superb vibration damping • Designed to work with either integrated headsets or standard headsets • Integrated crown race • Monocoque construction • One of the lightest cyclocross forks on the market • Available in 45mm crown diameter • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) • Brake mount: Canti • Compression plug included
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
All-City's Space Horse fork is ready to be mounted on any bike you want to class up or add a front rack to. The blades feature a classic rando bend radius, double eyelets on the lugged dropouts, and mid-blade mounts which allow the use of a variety of front rack styles. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything. - Material: Full 4130 high quality chromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Offset: 52mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 42c - Brake Mount (Fork): canti studs - Spacing: 100mm
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
The Firestarter Carbon Fork is Salsa's high-end, rigid bikepacking fork. This sure-tracking platform features a carbon structure and 15mm thru-axle design, and the Three-Pack mounts on the forward portion of each leg allow use of Salsa Anything Cages or extra water bottle cages. - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 620 g - Wheel Size: 29er, 29+, 700c - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
Salsa Firestarter Fork - Mid-blade and dropout rack mounts - Anything Cage mounts on front of fork - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Straight - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 mm - Weight: 1190 g - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 700c - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
The Cutthroat carbon fork is full of features, ready for any adventure. - Full Carbon fork, tapered steerer - Fits 29 x 3.0" tires - Three-Pack mounts - Crown light mount - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
The Mr. Pink fork has a lovely lugged crown and tips to match, hidden fender mounts, tapered double-butted legs, and clearance for 32c tires. It has standard road offset and axle-to-crown so it plays nicely with bikes that aren’t even All-City's. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, then finished with a nice black powdercoat. - Material: full 4130 high-quality cromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Steerer: 1-1/8-inch - Axle to Crown Measurement: 375mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Spacing: 100mm - Brakes: mid reach
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Page 1 of 5 Next page