- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Stiff yet plush, Ritchey's WCS Carbon Mountain Fork soaks up the bumps and makes those tough climbs just a bit flatter. It's as light as it is tough thanks to the one-piece carbon crown and steer tube section, not to mention full carbon dropouts. It's suspension-corrected so it fits on most modern mountain bike frames, too. Enjoy the lateral stiffness of the carbon construction when you're grinding up tough singletrack, and let the vibration damping do the work on the way down to keep you comfy all ride long.
RockShox's Sektor Gold RL borrows tech from higher end forks to crush trails way above its weight class. Its Dual Position coil spring dishes out 150mm of travel to make rocks, roots, and drops disappear beneath you. To make climbing easier it steps down to 120mm with the flick of a switch. Either direction, the Sektor boasts a butted aluminum steerer, aluminum stanchions, and magnesium lowers to keep it light and feeling solid. Plus, with RockShox's Motion Control damping, you'll get external rebound and compression adjustments so you can tune the fork for your riding style and trail conditions.
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
• Specially formed blades provide precision handling and superb vibration damping • Designed to work with either integrated headsets or standard headsets • Integrated crown race • Monocoque construction • One of the lightest cyclocross forks on the market • Available in 45mm crown diameter • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) • Brake mount: Canti • Compression plug included
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
Yari is for riders who aren’t afraid to go for it. For the ones who don’t know where the limit is, but are prepared to find out. The climbs, jumps, vistas, and natural terrain these riders encounter might be new to them, but they want to experience them all. Yari has confidence inspiring strength and stiffness as well as trail fork-versatility. So riders who are constantly testing their own limits, can be confident they’re within Yari’s.
All-City's Space Horse fork is ready to be mounted on any bike you want to class up or add a front rack to. The blades feature a classic rando bend radius, double eyelets on the lugged dropouts, and mid-blade mounts which allow the use of a variety of front rack styles. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything. - Material: Full 4130 high quality chromoly double-butted tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Offset: 52mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 42c - Brake Mount (Fork): canti studs - Spacing: 100mm
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Salsa Cro Moto Grande Fork 29". - Disc only 29" rigid fork - Suspension corrected for 80mm travel fork - Maxle Included - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 45 mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 1080 g
Page 1 of 6 Next page