Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
Make sure you have enough brake for where and how you ride. A larger rotor does a better job of displacing heat generated from braking and can provide better modulation. Origin-8's Torq-Lite Disc Adapter allows you to increase your braking power by giving you the option of upgrading from 160mm rotor to 180 or 203mm. • Used to upgrade the disc size on post mount calipers • Lightweight aluminum design
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
•Side pull design •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Aluminum construction •330g set
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
Page 1 of 18 Next page