• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
- Rubber - Color: Black
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
Jagwire's Hooded Shift End Caps fit over the ends of your shift cable housing sections to protect them and keep the cables and shifting operating smoothly. These quality aluminum cable housing ferrules are "hooded" (the little tip on the end) to help prevent dirt and moisture from getting inside the cable housing. You get a bottle of 30.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift XL Cable Kit is the perfect way to enhance your shifting performance and precision while adding some style to your bike, too. The cables and housings in this kit are extra long and there are anti-kink end caps, so it's a great kit for longer-than-usual cable-routing setups and folding bikes. The cables are made of stainless steel for excellent durability and corrosion resistance. They fit Shimano and SRAM shifting systems. And with all the needed parts included, this kit is easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride.
Jagwire's Straddle Cable Carrier is for cantilever and centerpull brakes. It attaches to the end of the brake cable and is what the brake's straddle (also called transverse or crossover) cable attaches to. The Straddle Cable Carrier is made of light, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum with a steel bolt. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Straddle Cables With Adjusters are for use on TRP Eurox and Paul Component Engineering cantilever brakes (brakes sold separately). The adjusters fit onto one brake arm and allow you to turn the rubber-coated ends of the adjusters to fine-tune your brake adjustment by tightening/loosening the Straddle Cables (included but not shown in the photo). You get 2 Straddle Cables and 2 Adjusters.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity.
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Page 1 of 7 Next page