CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at lower pressures with less fear of pinch flatting, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Plus, Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's oustanding CX-Ray spokes.
Full-carbon, 50mm deep tubeless-ready disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics. Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 50mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Product details - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15mm - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
Origin-8's Torq Lite Track Cog Lock Ring 1.29" x 24 tpi with left-handed threaded thread is the only lock ring you need. Hardened threading and extra material make this highly durable to help you go the distance.
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 40.5mm - Length: 127.5mm - Overall: 148.5mm
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
• 5-sided key locking skewer set • Chromoly axles • 6061 anodized aluminum • Includes seat and F+R wheel skewers • 95g (set)
The DT Swiss 240s Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Whether you're racing or just getting around town on a singlespped, the 240s will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The short freebody lets you dial in your perfect chainline for quiet, smooth pedaling. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
$369.00 - $415.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Rear Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings, renowned DT Star Rachet internals, and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Fixed/Free • Sealed bearings • 120mm or 130mm rear spacing • 32 hole • 282 grams
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Stan's Flow Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping." Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Get rowdy aboard Roval's Fatboy SL Wheelset while keeping your fat bike trim. This set stays lightweight thanks to 90mm-wide, hookless-bead aluminum rims with aggressive cut-outs, butted spokes and aluminum nipples. Since you'll likely be riding it through snow, sand, and any other obstacle Mother Nature throws your way, they're also durable. Sealed cartridge bearings—two in the front hub and four in the rear—ensure these hoops roll for miles. The rear hub is convertible to an optional SRAM XD driver to set your steed up 1x11.
Page 1 of 31 Next page