• Nylon construction • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
$11.99 - $13.99
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 430mm length
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin-8 pedals.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
• Leather laminate with non-stretch inner layer • Steel hardware • Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) • 140 grams per pair • 420mm length
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
• Steel • Quality leather straps included
- Tubular stainless steel cage clips for single toe strap
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence. - Leather with steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 114 grams per pair - 420mm length
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 50 grams per pair
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Designed to work with Odyssey JC/PC pedals.
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Widen your Q-factor to 57mm. - Long spindles are 5mm longer than standard. - The kit includes: 1 pair long spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 112g per pair - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Q-factor: 57mm
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and Frt. / Rear strap system
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
Page 1 of 3 Next page